Playing violin is a task you could do during your leisure time. For those who are attending classes, an antique violin is just the right thing. You will naturally fall in love with the instrument’s color, and intricate craftsmanship. This is not only a necessity, but also an item that gives you class. It has an antique design, making it an exceptional violin. Would you like to know more about this special violin?
Let us examine its features:
• It is a full size antique design violin
• It has a natural color
• Has maple sides and back
• Comes with best quality case for carrying, a bow and a rosin
• Includes a wooden bow with real horse hair
Why should you buy this antique violin?
The major reason why you want this violin is its old-fashioned style. Today, violin players are buying the latest styles more. If you buy this one, it will make you notable among your fellow students. It gives you a simple way to look unique. The other important detail about this style is the ease of use. The following are brief points guiding you on this:
1) Installing the bridge – One thing you should know as a good violin player is how to install the bridge. This should not worry you, as it is a simple task. If you cannot do it, call the vendor and request for guidance. The violin cannot play properly if you do not install this accessory correctly.
2) Strings – When you play violin for the first time, the strings may slip easily. This will interfere with the tuning process. Give this violin’s strings some time to rest. If you try tuning again, the strings should not give you any problems anymore.
3) The violin pegs – The pegs might keep on sliding as you try to tune the antique cello. The easiest way to solve this problem is to push the pegs, as you tune the instrument. If this does not work, then buy some cheap peg drops. Search for them in the nearest music store.
Everyone will adore this instrument when you buy because of its old fashion design. It has lovely embellishments on the back, and comes with cute accessories. One of those items you are likely to adore is the violin case with a shielding sheath. You may require useful accessories such as the shoulder rest for extra comfort. A tuner or a metronome combo from the Austin Bazaar is a perfect one. The cleaning aspect of this violin is completely easy and fun. All you require are two soft cloths.
One piece is for wiping the violin’s body, which has a delicate finish. The other piece is for wiping the strings in case they have rosin on them. You should also rosin your bow but first, make sure you follow the instructions. Overall, this is a good instrument for starters. You can use the straps to carry it wherever you want. According to previous buyers, this item is well worth the price. Its price is reasonable, and the functioning is great. If you are searching for a good antique violin, this style will be good for you.